Belleville City Hall is home to Belleville City Council and located at 169 Front Street between Macannay and Market Streets in Belleville, Ontario.
Belleville City Hall from Front and Market Streets
Built in 1873 as town hall and market by local architect John D. Evans, the High Victorian Gothic Revival was built using limestone and red brick. It became city hall in 1877 when Belleville became a city.
Originally a four storey building and housed the market (moved in 1961), two floors were added during renovations in 1988