Buy this photo on Getty Images : Getty Images
Lübeck is the second largest city in Schleswig-Holstein, in northern Germany, and one of the major ports of Germany. It was for several centuries the "capital" of the Hanseatic League ("Queen of the Hanse") and because of its Brick Gothic architectural heritage is on UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites.
– Pullmantur Cruises, S.L. (Spain) 09-Jun-2016
– Groupon Billing Editorial (ILLINOIS) 19-Jan-2017
– Winkelmann GmbH (Germany) 03-Mar-2017
– Axel Springer SE (Germany) 22-Jun-2017
– MacMillan Publishers Limited (United Kingdom (Great Britain)) 11-Sep-2017